Chelsea Flower Show 2017
Chelsea is one of our favourite shows and we love having the opportunity to meet so many new customers from all over the world. Come and find us on stand EA466 and try on all our beautiful new pieces for the British summer. Stuck for inspiration on what to wear? We’ve got you covered.
These absolutely stunning boots are perfect for the Chelsea Flower Show. The classic suede and leather boot offers an elegant finish to any outfit and the bright tassel details adds a bit of fun. The added bonus is the waterproof and breathable membrane between the leather / suede and the lining that is warm and dry in Winter and cool and dry in Summer. Available in navy, chocolate and grey.
The Zoe offers the practicalities of a wax jacket whilst being smart enough for any formal summer event. The real suede detailing on the waist makes this coat really flattering.
Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee sunshine and warm weather for Chelsea so the Demelza is the perfect coat if it’s a little bit chilly outside. Available in 3 colours, this incredibly elegant coat is stylish and luxuriously tailored. British presenter Clare Balding OBE is a fan of the Navy and Hazelnut shades.
The Venice is one of our most popular jackets for show season. Available in pale gold or royal blue, this jacket is beautifully fitted and features contrast trim on the collar, sleeves and pockets. Perfect teamed with jeans, trousers or over a dress.
The Ascot jacket is made from 80 % pure new wool and has a longer fitted style. It’s subtle check pattern and moleskin collar and pocket detailing make this jacket really stand out. You can see The Wife Behind The Farmer’s blog about it here
Our new look Isobel jackets are going down a storm and their muted sage tones make them ideal for a flower show. Available in 2 colours, Summer Mist is perfect for those who are after a jacket with subtle pattern and colour whilst the Meadow Pink is great for those who like a splash of colour. Read Andrea’s blog mudonmymulberry featuring the Phoebe shirt and Isobel Summer Mist jacket.
Fedora hats were everywhere at Cheltenham this year so you’re sure to look the part at Chelsea if you opt for one. Our fedoras are available in navy and brown and why not add a beautiful feather pin for added elegance? Teamed with the ultra versatile Roxy gilet that is made from waterproofed waxed cotton with elegant real leather as well as real suede trim and ideal for the garden.
Restaurants & Bars near to the Chelsea Flower Show
Looking for a spot of dinner or a glass of wine after a day at Chelsea? Here are our top picks of places within walking distance from the showground.
- Caraffini, 61-63 Lower Sloane St, Chelsea (Italian) www.caraffini.co.uk
- The Surprise, 6 Christchurch Terrace, Chelsea (pub) www.thesurprisechelsea.co.uk
- The Five Fields, 8-9 Blacklands Terrace, Chelsea (pub) www.fivefieldrestaurant.com
- The Botanist, 7 Sloane Square, Chelsea (Cocktails) sloanesquare.thebotanistlondon.com
- Rabbit, 172 King’s Road, Chelsea (British cuisine) www.rabbit-restaurant.com
- Bluebird, 350 King’s Road, Chelsea (All day casual dining with cocktails) www.bluebird-restaurant.co.uk
- Phat Phuc Noodle Bar, 151 Sydney St, Chelsea (Vietnamese) www.phatphucnoodlebar.co.uk
Hairdressers & Beauty Salons
It’s not all about the outfit when going to Chelsea Flower Show! If you’re looking for the perfect place to get your hair or nails done, we’ve chosen our favourites
- Richard Ward, 82 Duke of York Square, Chelsea (Hairdresser) www.richardward.com
- Sassoon Salon, 124C King’s Road, Chelsea (Hairdresser) www.sassoon-salon.com
- Salon Sloane, 2 Holbein Place, Chelsea (Hairdresser) www.salonsloane.com
- White Room Beauty, 46 Walton Street, Chelsea (Beauty Salon) www.whiteroombeauty.com
- Oblique Nails/Beauty, 19 Bute Stree, South Kensington (Beauty Salon) www.obliquebeauty.uk
- Vos Beauty Salon, 311 King’s Road, Chelsea (Hair & Beauty) www.vosbeautysalon.co.uk
Still looking for somewhere to stay for the Chelsea Flower Show? Here’s a list of our favourite hotels to relax in after a full-on day at Chelsea
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, Chelsea Harbour (5*)
- The Hari, 20 Chesham Place (5*)
- One Fine Stay Apartments, (a range of locations)
- Blakes Hotel, 33 Roland Gardens
Check out the Country & Townhouse guide to the things to look out for at Chelsea this year:
The Chelsea Flower Show is on from the 23rd – 27th May.
Come and visit us on stand EA 466 we very much look forward to welcoming you.