Burghley Horse Trials is our last event of the summer and we have such fun there every year. Come and see us on stand 17 in Country Living Makers Marquee to get your autumn/winter wardrobe.
What to wear – stuck for outfit ideas? Here are our favourite Welligogs pieces for Burghley
Mayfair Boots – £350– These boots add a touch of elegance to any outfit and the flash of colour from the tassel will make you stand out from the Burghley crowd.
Ascot Jacket – £249– This gorgeous check jacket with cuff detailing has been a huge hit this summer. Spotted on the likes of Victoria Pendleton and recommended by one of our favourite bloggers @the_wife_behind_the_farmer. It is the perfect smart jacket for a summer event.
Isobel Meadow Pink Jacket – £249
The Isobel Meadow Pink is a stylish and summery jacket which will make you look the part at Burghley. We love the colour palette of this one and it looks great teamed with a pair of Mayfair boots.
Roxy Wax Gilet – £169– If you’re looking for something slightly more casual yet still chic to wear to the Burghley Horse Trials then the Roxy Gilet could be for you.
Phoebe Navy Shirt – £79– Our Phoebe shirts are perfect to wear for smart occasions. With the panelling detail on the front and cuff, the Phoebe Navy really is a very unique shirt and looks great worn with any of our jackets.
Fedora Hat – £65 –A Fedora finishes an outfit perfectly. With four colours to choose from there’s bound to be one to go with your outfit. Add a feather pin to add an extra hint of country chic.
Need more inspiration? Check out our favourite bloggers to give you some ideas…..
What to do at Burghley Horse Trials 2017 – Still need to plan your day? Take a look at our top 5 must-sees.
1. Land Rover Experience – If you love a bit of adrenalin, take a ride in one of the latest Land Rover models and see it being tested to its limit on their carefully designed obstacle course.
2. “>Take your pooch to the Tail Wagger Club – Enter your dog into the ‘Have a Go’ game and agility (Saturday) or the Fun Dog Show (Sunday)
3. World Horse Welfare Parade – The public have been voting and now is your chance to see the finalists up close and personal. Burghley Horse Trials Charity of the Year, World Horse Welfare will be parading the finalists of their much sought after People’s Choice Rehomed Horse of the Year Competition! For more information please visit
4. If you’re bringing your little ones, get their face painted for free in Discovery Valley! (Saturday & Sunday)
5. Experience the 2016 cross country course – Get in the saddle and have a go in the Musto Cross Country Simulator and experience 6-8 testing fences from the 2016 course.
Where to eat near Burghley Horse Trials – we’ve found the best places to eat so you don’t have to worry after a long day at Burghley!
1. Kings Head, 19 Maiden Lane, Stamford, PE9 2AZ.
2. Zada Restaurant, 13 St Mary’s Hill, Stamford, PE9 2DP (Turkish)
3. Bombay Cottage, 52 Scotgate, Stamford, PE9 2YQ (Indian)
4. Mama Liz’s, 9A North Street, Stamford, PE9 1EL (Cajun)
5. Tobie Norris, 12 St Paul’s St, Stamford, PE9 2BE (Pub)
6. Il Vicolo, 2-3 Cheyne Lane, Stamford, PE9 2AX (Italian)
We look forward to welcoming you onto our stand. See you there!