We’ll be attending Crufts again this year and we can’t wait – it’s one of our favourite shows of the year. We welcome you to Hall 2, stand 51/Hall 4, stand 59. If you’re coming along to Crufts, come and visit us to try on our new spring/summer ‘17 collection and of course we’ll still have all of our best-selling classics, like the Louise.
Here are our top dog walking essential Welligogs pieces, all available to buy at Crufts and online:
1. Our Sloane, Matador, Mondo and Ranger boots are made from 100% leather and are fully waterproof and breathable making them the perfect choice of footwear for year-round dog walking and a full day at Crufts!
2. Louise wax coat – The beautiful waxed cotton Louise coat is not only great for dog walking as it’s water repellent and windproof but it’s also incredibly flattering so also suitable for day-to-day wear. The coat has an adjustable waist so you can create extra room to add additional layers underneath on chilly days. The Louise has generous pockets to keep treats and leads and a detachable hood.
3. Harriet coat – The Harriet is a great coat for muddy dog walks as it’s machine washable at 30 degrees. It’s water repellent, windproof and very cosy. Like the Louise, the Harriet has an adjustable waist and generous pockets for all dog walking essentials.
4. Cape coat – Our lightweight cape styled raincoats are hugely popular amongst dog walkers as they are waterproof, windproof and machine washable at 30 degrees. They are a great all-year-round outer layer for the temperamental British weather! The coat has large pockets and a detachable hood.
5. Camilla wax gilet – The Camilla wax gilet is great for dog walking in warmer weather. This lightweight gilet has generous outer and inner pockets as well as an adjustable waist to create a more fitted look.
6. Roxy Gilet in waxed cotton with real leather and suede trim is a more fitted stylised gilet with gentle pleating on the side and back . A chic and sophisticated gilet with quilted silky lining teamed with our Mayfair Chocolate waterproof and breathable leather and suede boots makes a stunning impact.
If you’re heading to Crufts this year make sure you check out our top recommendations for dog-friendly restaurants in Birmingham.
1. The Fighting Cocks – 1 St Mary’s Row, B13 8HW
2. The Junction – 212 High Street, B17 9PT (There’s a park 5 minutes away!)
3. The Queens Arms – 150 Newhall Street, B3 1RY
4. BrewDog – 81-87 John Bright Street, B1 1BL
5. Prince of Wales – 118 Alcester Road, Moseley
6. The Dog and Doublet – Dog Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B76 9JD (Canalside location so good for walks!)
Come and find us at Crufts at the NEC Birmingham, 9-12 March. Hall 2, stand 51 / Hall 4, stand 59.