WHAT TO WEAR TO THE RACES
The Cheltenham Festival 2017 is next week – have you got your outfit sorted? If not, we’re here to help!
Here are our top picks so you can be race ready….
Our new season Venice jacket now comes in two colours, pale gold and royal blue, and it’s just the ticket for a day at the races. This striking blazer has contrast trim on the collar, sleeves and pockets and is tailored for a fitted look. The Venice looks fabulous with our Mayfair boots.
The newest range to our boot collection, the Mayfair is also the most elegant. These classic suede and leather boots are perfect for wearing to the races. The Mayfair comes in 3 colours and has a removable tassel.
The stunning colour palette of the Ascot makes this the perfect jacket for spring. With its subtle check pattern and moleskin pocket and sleeve detailing this is an ideal blazer for those who want something a little different.
The Verity is great for those who want to make a statement. The gorgeous contrast of moss green and red means you will be sure to stand out from the crowd. This jacket is tailored for a fitted look and looks great teamed with our Mayfair and Matador boots.
It’s still chilly out there, so if you’re planning on wrapping up for the Cheltenham Festival then the Demelza is the perfect coat for you. Elegant and luxuriously tailored, this beautiful coat is ideal for smart events. Made from 80% wool, it will keep you cosy while looking stylish and it’s available in grey, navy and our brand new hazelnut.
We have a selection of fabulous accessories for Cheltenham available on request. These include brown and navy Fedora hats and peacock feather pins. For more information please contact the office on 01785662277 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do at the Cheltenham Festival
- Shop! Come and see us and our new 2017 collection on stand 59 in the shopping village
- Dress to Impress! On Wednesday it’s Ladies Day and there’s the annual Best Dressed Lady competition to be won….
- Celebrate St Patrick’s Day! They celebrate St Patrick’s day a day early at the Cheltenham Festival, on the 16th. Get into the party mood with plenty of Guinness, Irish music and not forgetting all the action on the course.
- End the day with a drink and a dance! Don’t miss the Final Flight Bar, the most popular way to end the day – with live music and a cocktail bar, it’s open until 7.30pm every day.
The best restaurants near the Cheltenham Festival
- Thai Family Restaurant, 48 Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham, GL52 2ND
- Kashmir, 1 Albion Walk, Cheltenham, GL52 2LH
- L’Artisan French Restaurant, 30 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3NX
- The Ox Cheltenham, 10 Cambray Place, Cheltenham, GL50 1JS
The Cheltenham Festival is on 14 – 17th March, find us on Stand 59 in the shopping village